As a lover of all thing quick and simple, I was so excited to learn about the concept of “overnight oats,” which is just a combination of oats+milk with some fun toppings to make a quick but healthy breakfast on the go. With all sorts of flavors and variety, today I’ll be showing you guys a banana mango honey drizzle version. Let’s get started!
- 1 mason jar
- regular flavored oats (or) 5 packets of Quaker’s Flavored Oatmeal
- 1/3 of a mango
- One banana
- Half cup of almond milk
- One tablespoon of raw honey or agave
- Take your mason jar and fill it about 2/3 of the way with oats.
- Pour half cup of almond milk, or as much needed to soak the oats.( Depending on the size of your mason jar.)
- Take 1/3 of a mango and cut it into medium sized chunks. Add on top of oats.
- Peel and slice one banana, and place on top of mango.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon of raw honey or agave on top to give it a pop of sweetness.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- Take out, mix with a spoon, and enjoy!